Pourable, addition-curing, two-component silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature.
- good flow
- fast and non-shrink cure at room temperature which can be accelerated considerably by the application of heat
- medium Shore A hardness (approx. 40)
- good transparency of the cured rubber
- high tear strength
- outstanding resistance to casting resins, particularly polyurethanes and epoxies, for very long service life of the molds
High-performance silicone mold-making compound which is particularly suitable for reproducing models with undercuts in polyurethane or epoxy resins.
Main field of application:
- Vacuum casting for rapid prototyping.