DYNATHANE™ Microcellular Polyurethane Elastomers are based on MDI pre-polymer technology and provide excellent anti-vibration performance. These elastomers have been designed for high quality, high volume molding processes. DYNATHANE Elastomers provide a simple solution to impact, shock, noise and vibration problems and are an ideal choice where weight or size restrictions limit the use of elastomers. DYNATHANE Microcellular Polyurethane Elastomers perform consistently well under static and dynamic loads and have excellent load / deflection characteristics.
Performance features and benefits include:
- Resists hydrolysis, fungal and microbial attack, abrasion and tear.
- Can be processed in a variety of densities from 300-650 kg1m.
- High volume compressibility and exceptional dynamic durability.
- Cost effective and easy to process with a short in-mold time.
- Designed for high quality, high volume molding processes.
DYNATHANE Elastomers are well suited for a wide range of applications, particularly in the mechanical engineering, construction and leisure industries including:
- Crane buffers
- Elevator bump stops
- Anti-vibration mats/pads
- Rail sleeper pads
- Spring aids (non-automotive applications)
- Noise insulation applications
- Hand tool vibration dampening (white finger)
- Shock absorption in prosthetics
- Mountain bike shock absorbers
- Seals, sheet, rod, and tube products
- Any application where weight or size restrictions limit elastomers
Need help? Dow Hyperlast has solutions.
To learn more about DYNATHANE Microcellular Polyurethane Elastomers and customized solutions from Dow Hyperlast, contact us.