The MCP39F501 is a highly integrated, single-phase power-monitoring IC designed for real-time measurement of input power for AC/DC power supplies, power distribution units and industrial applications. It includes dual-channel delta sigma ADCs, a 16-bit calculation engine, EEPROM and a flexible 2-wire interface. An integrated low-drift voltage reference addition to 94.5 dB of SINAD performance on each measurement channel allows for better than 0.1% accurate designs across a 4000:1 dynamic range.
For product comparison, please consider: MCP39F511
- Power Monitoring Accuracy capable of 0.1% error across 4000:1 dynamic range
- Fast Calibration Routines
- Programmable Event Notifications such as overcurrent and voltage sag, surge protection
- 512 bytes User-accessible EEPROM through page read/write commands
- Non-volatile On-chip Memory, no external memory required
- Built-in calculations on fast 16-bit processing core- Active, Reactive and Apparent Power- True RMS Current, RMS Voltage- Line Frequency, Power Factor
- Two-Wire Serial Protocol using a 2-wire UART interface supporting multiple devices on a single bus.
- Low-Drift Internal Voltage Reference, 10 ppm/°C typical
- 28-lead 5x5 QFN package
- Extended Temperature Range -40°C to +125°C
- AEC-Q100 Grade 1