Designed to suit the most important application… Yours
Over 4,000 feeders worldwide, and a century of real world experience,
8 different models of varying capacities, widths and lengths.
Metso builds apron feeders that are the global standard in quality, durability, and reliability.
- Heavy duty, robust design to handle heavy shock loads
- Deep profile, cast manganese pans with integral sidewalls for bolting directly to track chain and wear pads for high impact loading
- Fabricated/formed steel pans where impact is not a factor
- Crawler tractor-type, pressure lubricated chain with seals used on all models; does not require re-lubrication
- Sealed for life, tractor-type carrying and return rollers, and tail wheel arrangement
- Variable speed mechanical or hydraulic drives
- Drive sprockets are segmented, hardened steel cast alloy allowing change out without removing chain, pans, skirts or material on the feeder
- Impact rails limit pan deflection under high impact conditions
- Parts are readily available
Prevents choking of material feeding crushers and other equipment
Reclaims material at a uniform rate from hoppers, bins and stockpiles
- Controlled feed rate
- Incredibly reliable
- Easily handles large, frozen or cohesive material
- Low maintenance
- Few spare parts
- Nearly 100% maintenance free, sealed for life lubricated components.
There are only 2 grease lube points at the head shaft bearing.