Measures differential pressure, barometric pressure and has inputs for two K alloy thermocouples / data logging.
The portable, handheld Airflow™ Multi-Function Anemometer TA465-P includes a differential pressure sensor. Optional probes provide the ability to measure air velocity, temperature, and humidity, as well as calculate air flow, wet bulb, dew point, and turbulence.
Additional optional probes provide the option to measure air velocity, temperature, relative humidity, VOC, CO and CO2. The probes can be ordered at any time and include a data sheet with certificate of traceability. When it's time for servicing, only the probe needs to be returned since all the calibration data is stored within the probe.
Ideal applications include HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting, clean room certification, testing and balancing, ventilation evaluations, thermal comfort studies, IAQ investigations and process air flow testing.
- Instrument with differential pressure sensor (no probes)
- Hard carrying case
- Four alkaline batteries
- USB cable and LogDat2™ Downloading Software
- Operation and service manual
- Calibration certificate
Features & Benefits
- High accuracy over a wide velocity range
- Optional probe
- Optional "smart" plug-in probes, including VOC, CO, CO2 and rotating vane probes
- Optional Flow calculation, wet bulb,dew point, standard / actual
- Displays up to 5 measurements simultaneously
- Large graphic display
- Manual or continuous data logging
- LogDat2™ Downloading Software included
- Name test IDs meaningful to you
- Bluetooth® printer capability
- Fast calibration and repair service - just send the probe