Measures velocity, temperature, relative humidity / calculates flow, wet bulb and dew point temperature with an articulated, telescopic probe / data logging.
The Alnor® Velometer® Thermal Anemometer AVM440-A is like having multiple meters for the price of one, yet it is very simple to operate. The AVM440-A includes an articulated probe; all in one compact package.
Ideal applications include HVAC system performance, commissioning, plant maintenance, critical environment certification and duct traverses.
- Instrument with articulated probe
- hard carrying case
- 4 alkaline batteries
- USB cable and downloading software
- operation and service manual
- NIST calibration certificate
Features & Benefits
- High accuracy over a wide velocity range [0–6000 ft/min (0–30 m/s)]
- Simultaneously measures temperature and velocity
- Measures humidity
- Calculates volumetric flow and actual/standard velocity
- Data logging and LogDat2™ downloading software included
- Displays up to three measurements simultaneously
- Straight probe version available