Disposable Solution for Low pH Virus Inactivation
The FlexAct® VI configurable low pH virus inactivation solution consists of:
- Flexel® Palletank® for LevMixer®
- Weighing platforms or Palletanks® for LevMixer® with load cells
- FlexAct® COM Central Operating Module with accessories
- Acid/Base peristaltic dosing pumps for controlled pH adjustment
- Bag assembly configurations with Palletanks®
The FlexAct® VI is a standardized configurable disposable solution (CDS) dedicated to low pH virus inactivation steps in biopharmaceutical processes. The FlexAct® VI addresses the entire development cycle and production capacity needs from 30 to 650 L for low pH virus inactivation. The integration of monitoring & control features for pH, temperature, pressure, pump speed and fluid level control is a further milestone for the implementation of process relevant single use equipment.
The integrated control while pH adjustment, incubation and neutralization steps allows end-users to perform other tasks during the low pH virus inactivation operation. Combined with a Flexel® Palletank® for LevMixer®1 and Palletanks® the multifunctional Central Operating Module enables the user the install, operate and monitor a fully single use unit operation.