Technic offers many options when retrofitting a hoist.
Choose from the following:
- Positive rack and pinion drive system to replace friction drive thus eliminating “slipping past stations”
- Increase speeds to achieve greater production. Time studies are done to determine how the increase speed will improve production.
- Adding variable frequency drive controllers to provide smooth acceleration and deceleration especially desirable with higher travel speeds.
- Absolute rotary encoder or laser positioning systems for station location.
- Polypropylene belt lifting systems to replace chain or cable systems.
- End of lift barrel rotation systems.
- RF (Radio Frequency) manual control in place of fixed push button controls.
- Auto-Lubrication systems.