The 3660A is a Filter from NF Corporation. Electronic filters perform a variety of signal-processing functions with the purpose of removing a signal’s unwanted frequency components, enhance desired ones, or both. There are many types of electronic test equipment filters, including those that are passive, active, analog, digital, low pass, high pass, linear, and nonlinear. Linear filters are the most commonly used for most electronic equipment applications.
- Variable cut-off frequency: 1 MHz to 100 MHz; Max flat/phase linear switch
- Roll-off: 48dB/oct
- Group delay ripple : 10ns or less
- Available for Highpass filter 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Filter mode: LP-MF(maximum flat), LP-PL(phase linear),HPF-MF(option:3663), THRU
- Pass band gain: X 1, X 2, X 5 and X 10
- Input impedance: 50Ω or 75Ω *1
- Input equivalent noise: 500µVrms or less at BW = 1 GHz
- Output impedance: 50Ω or 75Ω *1
- GPIB: SH1, AH1, T6, L4, SR1, RL1, PP0, DC1, DT0, C0
- Power requirements: AC100, 120, 220 or 240V ± 10% (max. 250V), switchable, approx. 60VA
- Dimensions(mm): 432(W) X 132.5(H) X 400(D)
- Weight: approx. 11.5kg
- Mobile communication area: For I-Q signal measurement in the base band area of W-CDMA, cdma 2000
- Memory media area: For read and write signal measurement of MO, HD etc
- Video media area: For optimum filter designing HDTV, Digital VTR etc.
The NF Corporation 3660A is a programmable cut-off frequency lowpass filter with very high frequency range, max.100 MHz. Since the roll-off of the lowpass filter is as steep as 48dB/oct, cut-off frequency can be set to required frequency with 2-digits resolution.