The HyperLink indoor 2.4 GHz 8-Pole Ultra-High Q Wi-Fi channel filters are ideal for co-located equipment installations. Available in seven versions for Channel 1, 3, 6, 9, 11, 13 and 14, they provide excellent adjacent channel rejection. By reducing interference from both inside and outside the band, improved performance of co-located equipment can be achieved. These bandpass filters are bi-directional, so either end can be connected to the antenna. These filters are designed to be installed indoors or in weather-resistant enclosures.
- Rugged Aluminum Construction
- Ultra Low Insertion Loss (2 dB nominal)
- Industrial Grade
- Reduce Interference and Improve Performance
- Ultra-High Quality Microwave Cavity Filter
- Ideal for high data rate 802.11b and 802.11g Wireless LAN applications
- Ideal for Minimizing Adjacent Channel Interference