The HyperLink outdoor 2.4 GHz 8-Pole Ultra-High Q Wi-Fi channel filters are ideal for co-located equipment installations. Available in five versions for Channel 1, 6, 9, 11 and 13, they provide excellent adjacent channel rejection. By reducing interference from both inside and outside the band, improved performance of co-located equipment can be achieved. These bandpass filters are bi-directional, so either end can be connected to the antenna. Designed for outdoor use, they feature rugged aluminum weatherproof construction.
- Provides Lightning Protection (DC Short)
- Reduce Interference and Improve Performance
- Ultra Low Insertion Loss (2 dB nominal)
- Ultra-High Quality Microwave Cavity Filter, 22 MHz Bandwidth
- Industrial Grade, Rugged Aluminum Weatherproof Construction for Outdoor Use
- Ideal for high data rate 802.11b and 802.11g Wireless LAN applications
- Ideal for Minimizing Adjacent Channel Interference