- Programmable RF Power 0-40 Watts
- 16 Channels - 12.5/25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Built-in 10A Power Supply
- 13.8 V Output, perfect for powering peripherals
- Dual Cooling Fans - Programmable TX-only or continuous operation
- Front-Panel Speaker
- External Speaker Out - 10W output, 8 Ohm load - Great for routing received audio into another room.
- 25 Pin Accessory Connector - can connect to:
- RX Discriminator Out
- External PTT In
- TX Audio In
- Broadband Audio In
- +13.8V Out (1A Max)
- COS Output
- Multipurpose I/O
- Keypad Lock
- Excellent Receiver Sensitivity of 0.25 μV
- Easy Windows Based Programmer using PGM-540 software.
- Feature-Rich Carrier Operated Switch (COS)
- Dedicate one output pin of the accessory connector to become a COS output.
- Select the COS to toggle based on either carrier or valid signaling.
- Polarity of the output pin can be either active high or low.
- COS can be dedicated to operate for only one user.
- 100% LTR Coompatible and Lo-Speed Data Ready
- Compatible with any LTR trunking controller.
- Provides DC-coupling from receiver to controller to RF transmitter.
- No sub-audible signal degredation.
- Transmitter data ready in 24ms after external PTT is engaged.
- Battery Backup w/ Built-In Charging Circuit -
Automatically switches to external batt. when AC line fails.
Charging circuit keeps battery charged. Battery not included.
- Built-In LTR Decoder -
Decodes and displays ID and home channel of call being repeated.
- Transmitter Fine-Tune Alignment From Front Panel:
- Mic Gain
- Sub Audible Deviation
- Overall TX Deviation
- TX Frequency
- TX Power
- Over-The-Air Programming and Maintenance via DTMF Tone Sequences.
e.g., add new users or desctivate non-paying customers.
Saves costly trips to the site
- Composite Input - Ideal for handling external peripherals that mix sub-audible and voice information.
- TX Timeout TImer - Limits TX time to protect against stuck mic situations.
- Per-User Features
- Air Time Logging
- Courtesy Tone (0, 500, 1000, 1500)
- TX Hang Timer
- Tone-In-Tail Selectable - makes for quicker decodes
- Built-In CWID - Programmable broadcast interval and tranxmission rate (11 or 22 wpm)
- CSQ Repeat - Channel can be set up to repeat all incoming transmissions, regardless of signaling.
- Suitable to a variety of applications