Multiple window dispatch display. 5 or more ID's viewable at a time.
- MDC-1200, FleetSync, DTMF, and GE-Star compatible
- 36 character LED display
- Shows 5 or more ID's on the front display
- Energency Acknowledgement
- Unique Man-down and Emergency display
- Programmable RS-232 Serial Output
- Enable/Disable, Call Alert, Microphone Monitor &
Select Call features available
- DSP control for fast, reliable decodes
- Trunked or Conventional system compatible
- Real Time clock for time and date stamp
- "Enunciate" function allows for unique tone sounds
when specific ID's are received
- Taxi bid mode that holds the first received ID
in the main display until the display is reset
- 8 Character DTMF decode with staus bit at end or beginning
- Customizable message naming
- Two open collector outputs for external alarms, auto dialers, etc.
- Programming software and tests built into the unit
- 100 to 240 VAC power supply included
- 3-year warranty
- Alias: 4000 ID table allows a 27 alpha-numeric character output.
- Encode with Ambush: Compatible with MDC-1200, GE-STAR, and FleetSync. Will allow long and short call alerts, Radio Check, Microphone Monitor, Voice Select Call, Radio Enable and Disable, Call Cancel, and some status reporting.
- Authorize: Permits the user to program a list of authorized ID's into a table. The C Plus will then respond only to those ID's.
- 2 or 3 Format Decode: A standard C Plus is user selectable for format. With 2 or 3 format option, the C Plus can be programmed to decode more of the listed formats.
- Tone Remote: 125 ms tone burst of 2175 Hz followed by function tone.
- Programming cable: 6 foot RJ-11 to 9 pin serial cable
- Rack mount kit: 19" single or dual
- Handheld terminal: Can initiate outbound messages
- DC power supply: 12 VDC conversion available
- Data Input: Single ended 30 mV to 12Vpp;
Balanced 600 Ohms: -30 to +10dBm;
Hi Z: -36 to +4dBm
- Data Output: Single ended 600 Ohms: to 14 Vpp;
Balanced 600 Ohms: to +10dBm;
- Power Requirements: 5 VDC +5% at 2 amps
- Dimensions: 8" x 6.25" x 4.75" (20 x 16 x 12 cm).
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz (4.95 kg) including external power supply.
- Sounder: Audible 3400 Hz 80 dB(A) at 2 feet. Programmable.
- Rear Connector: Two separately removable screw terminal strips.