Weinschel Brand's Models 8390 and 8390-1, Amplifier / Switch Systems are comprised of an array of eight input switches, a relay-based step attenuator and an output RF amplifier.
The input switch is terminated with a 50 Ω termination at port 2. Each input/output port contains a masking pad.
- Choice of Frequency Ranges:
- Model 8390: 3.4 to 4.2 GHz
- Model 8390-1: 0.95 to 13 GHz
- Can be rack mounted into any rack or cabinet designed per EIA RS-310 or MIL-STD-189.
- Attenuator provides 0-31 dB of attenuation in 1 dB steps
- Supported Control Interfaces:
- RS232 (Serial)
- Front Panel