The DP2458-NF Diplexer multiplexes a 2.4 GHz and a 5 GHz signal onto one cable. The DP2458-NF can also be used to split 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz from a single radio feed to separate 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz antennas. The DP2458-NF features exceptionally low insertion loss and high isolation. This is ideal for sharing a expensive low- loss coax cable when running two separate radios.
Designed for indoor use, the DP2458-NF features N-Female connectors. Its industrial grade construction helps ensure many years of trouble free operation.
Click on the Diagrams link below for typical applications of the DP2458-NF.
Note: This product may also be refered to as a duplexer, multiplexer and signal divider.
- Covers entire 5 GHz range from 4.9 to 5.8 GHz
- Exceptionally Low Insertion Loss and High Isolation
- 50 Watt maximum input power
- Ideal for use with multiband Access Points and Routers
- Industrial Grade Construction
- Multi-Band Applications
- 802.11a/b/g Access Points and Routers
- Homeland Security, Public Safety Program
- Multiplexes 2.4 and 5 GHz onto single coax cable
- WiMAX and Wi-Fi Systems