The L-com 2.4/5 GHz Diplexer was designed to split 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz from a single radio feed to separate 2.4GHz and 5GHz antennas. Many dual-band 802.11a/b/g radios share a single antenna. The DP245 splits these signals so that two separate 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz antennas can be used to improve performance. In addition, the DP245 can also be used to combine 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz signals onto a single cable. The DP245 features N-Female connectors.
For higher power applications we recommend the BP2458-NF.
- Covers entire 5 GHz range from 4.9 to 5.8 GHz
- Ideal for use with multiband Access Points and Routers
- Industrial Grade Construction Weatherproof for outdoor use
- Optional mounting kits available
- 1 Watt maximum input power
- 802.11a/b/g Access Points and Routers
- Multi-Band Applications
- Multiplexes 2.4 and 5 GHz onto single coax cable
- Homeland Security, Public Safety Program
- WiMAX and Wi-Fi Systems