The 11850D is a Divider from Agilent. Dividers are ideal for applications such as combining power or transmission line fault testing. Power dividers, also called power splitters, couple electromagnetic power in a transmission line with a port, allowing the engineer to use the electronic or radiofrequency signal in another circuit as desired.
- Frequency range: DC to 2 GHz
- Connectors: type-N female
- Tracking: ±0.2 dB, ±2.5°
- Equivalent source match: 30 dB at 1.3 GHz
- Leveling: 20 dB at 3 GHz
- Nominal insertion loss: 7.8 dB
- Input Port Match: DC to 1.3 GHz: 20 dB, 3 GHz to 2 GHz: 10 dB
The Agilent 11850D is a 75 ohm three-way power splitter that is recommended for use with the Agilent 8753 network analyzer. RF input connectors are 50 ohm, type-N female. All other connectors are 75 ohm, type-N female. The Agilent 11857B RF cable kit is suggested.