The 779D is a Directional Coupler from Agilent. An electronic test equipment coupler is useful for reflectometer applications, attenuation measurements, power measurements, microwave measurements, network analysis, and source leveling, to name a few.
- High directivity
- Excellent mean coupling accuracy
- Frequency Range: 1.7 to 12.4 GHz
- Nominal Coupling and Variation: 20 ±0.75 dB
- Directivity: >30 dB for 1.7 to 4 GHz, >26 dB for 4 to 12.4 GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.2
- Insertion Loss: <0.60dB
- Power Rating Average, Peak: 50 W, 250 W
- Dimensions: 196.9 mm L x 114.3 mm H x 25.4 mm W (7.75 in x 4.50 in x 1.0 in)
The Agilent 779D is a Coaxial Dual-Directional Coupler that is designed for swept measurements in the 1.7 to 12.4 GHz range. The Agilent 779D's high directivity and mean coupling accuracy of plus or minus 0.5 dB makes the Agilent 779D ideal for reflectometer applications. The auxiliary arms track very closely, making this coupler particularly useful for reflectometers driven by sweep oscillators such as the Agilent 8350B.