The 774D is a Directional Coupler from Agilent. An electronic test equipment coupler is useful for reflectometer applications, attenuation measurements, power measurements, microwave measurements, network analysis, and source leveling, to name a few.
- High directivity
- Ideal for reflectometer measurements
- Frequency Range: 215 MHz to 450 MHz
- Nominal Coupling: 20 dB
- Max Coupling Variation: ±1 dB
- Minimum Directivity: 40 dB
- SWR Maximum: 1.15
- Insertion Loss: 0.30 dB
- Dimensions: 230.2 mm L x 79.4 mm H x 44.5 mm W (9.06 in x 3.13 in x 1.75 in)
The Agilent 774D Coaxial Dual-Directional Coupler is designed for swept measurements in the 215 MHz to 450 MHz range. Its high directivity and mean coupling accuracy of plus or minus 0.5 dB makes the Agilent 774D ideal for reflectometer applications. The auxiliary arms track very closely, making this coupler particularly useful for reflectometers driven by sweep oscillators such as the Agilent 8350B.