The 5955-60 is a used coupler from ARRA. An electronic test equipment coupler is useful for reflectometer applications, attenuation measurements, power measurements, microwave measurements, network analysis, and source leveling, to name a few.
- Frequency range: 4.0-8.0 GHz
- Attenuation Range: 60 dB
- Attenuation vs Frequency: 1.25 dB
- RF Power (Average): 1W
- Form Factor: 0-2366
- Insertion Loss(max): 1.5 dB (Main Line); 6.0 dB (Secondary)
- Connectors: SMA or Type N Female
- VSWR (max): 1.5 after first 4 dB
- Dial Specifications: Direct reading in 1 dB increments
- Phase Shift: 6° typical
- Material: Body: Aluminum; Connectors MIL-C-39012
- Finish: ARRA Blue per MIL-C-22750
The ARRA 5955-60 Variable Directional Couplers are ideal for applications requiring large dynamic attenuated output from the secondary line with minimum main line loss. These units are particularly useful in amplitude monitoring loops, AGC loops and mixer applications.
As in all directional couplers, the main line is isolated from the attenuated secondary line. This type of device can withstand extremely high power levels and may be utilized as a high power continuously variable attenuator with the appropriate termination on the main line output.