The 3000-10 is a Directional Coupler from Narda. An electronic test equipment coupler is useful for reflectometer applications, attenuation measurements, power measurements, microwave measurements, network analysis, and source leveling, to name a few.
- Frequency Range: 0.225 to 0.460 GHz
- Nominal Coupling: 10 dB
- Minimum Directivity: 30 dB
- True Insertion Loss: 0.70 dB
- Insertion Loss Coupled Pwr Excl.: 0.20 dB
- VSWR Maximum for Primary Line: 1.10
- VSWR Maximum for Secondary Line: 1.15
- Calibration: 0.225, 0.280, 0.350, 0.410, 0.460 GHz
- Absolute Calibration Accuracy: (per 10 dB step) +/- 0.1 dB
- Maximum Deviation from Nominal: +/- 1.2 dB
- Power Incident: 200 Watts
- Pwr Reflected: 50 Watts
- Peak Power: 10 kW
The Narda 3000-10 is a Directional Coupler.