The 778D is a Directional Coupler from Agilent. An electronic test equipment coupler is useful for reflectometer applications, attenuation measurements, power measurements, microwave measurements, network analysis, and source leveling, to name a few.
- High directivity
- Excellent mean coupling accuracy
- Frequency Range: 100 MHz to 2 GHz
- Nominal Coupling and Variation: 20 ±1.5 dB
- Directivity: >36dB to 1 GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.1
- Insertion Loss: <0.60 dB
- Power Rating Average, Peak: 50 W, 500 W
The Agilent 778D is a used Coaxial Dual-Directional Coupler that is designed for swept measurements in the 100 MHz to 2 GHz range. The Agilent 778D's high directivity and mean coupling accuracy of ±0.5 dB makes the Agilent 778D ideal for reflectometer applications. The auxiliary arms track very closely, making this coupler particularly useful for reflectometers driven by sweep oscillators.