The 3043B-30 is a Directional Coupler from Narda. An electronic test equipment coupler is useful for reflectometer applications, attenuation measurements, power measurements, microwave measurements, network analysis, and source leveling, to name a few.
- High Power Capability
- Low Loss, Superior Directivity
- ±0.25 dB Frequency Sensitivity
- Permanent Nameplate Calibrations
- Frequency Range: 1.7 to 4.2 GHz
- Nominal Coupling(dB): 30
- Minimum directivity: 20 dB
- Maximum SWR: 1.15 (primary) 1.20 (secondary)
The 3043b-30 is a coaxial directional coupler featuring flat coupling and high directivity.