The 5074 is a Directional Coupler from Narda. An electronic test equipment coupler is useful for reflectometer applications, attenuation measurements, power measurements, microwave measurements, network analysis, and source leveling, to name a few.
- Frequency range: 3.7 to 8.3 GHz.
- Nominal coupling (foreward and reverse): 10 dB
- Directivity (reflected arm): 37 dB, at the incident arm it is 27 dB
- Primary/ secundary input port: N (f) connector
- Primary output test port: 7 mm connector (APC 7)
The Narda 5074 is a High Directivity Reflectometer / Directional Coupler providing an operating frequency range of 3.7 to 8.3 GHz.