The SKY85312-11 is a complete 802.11b/g/n/ac WLAN RF frontend module (FEM) with a Bluetooth® path. The device provides all the functionality of a fully matched power amplifier (PA), power detector, harmonic filter, low-noise amplifier (LNA), single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switches, and a single-pole, triple-throw (SP3T) switch.
The SKY85312-11 provides a complete 2.4 GHz WLAN RF solution from the output of the transceiver to the antenna, and from the antenna to the input of the transceiver. The LNA increases the receive sensitivity of embedded solutions to improve range or to overcome the insertion loss of cellular filters (often included for mobile applications).
The SKY85312-11 also includes a transmitter power detector with 20 dB of dynamic range, and a digital enable control for transmitter power ramp on/off control.
The device is provided in a compact, 16-pin 2.3 x 2.3 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Integrated high-performance 2.4 GHz PA, two SPDT switches, LNA with bypass, and one SP3T switch
- Integrated positive slope power detector
- Transmit gain: 28 dB
- Receive gain: 14 dB
- Output power: +19.5 dBm, MCS7, HT20
- Output power: +19 dBm, MCS9, HT20
- Small QFN (16-pin, 2.3 x 2.3 x 0.33 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020