The SKY85303-21 is a complete 802.11b/g/n WLAN RF front-end module (FEM) with a Bluetooth port. The device provides all the functionality of a fully matched power amplifier (PA), power detector, harmonic filter, low-noise amplifier (LNA), and single pole, triple-throw (SP3T) switch.
The SKY85303-21 provides a complete 2.4 GHz WLAN RF solution from the output of the transceiver to the antenna, and from the antenna to the input of the transceiver. The LNA increases the receive sensitivity of embedded solutions to improve range or to overcome the insertion loss of cellular filters (often included for mobile applications).
The SKY85303-21 also includes a transmitter power detector with 20 dB of dynamic range, and a digital enable control for transmitter power ramp on/off control.
The device is provided in an ultra-compact, 16-pin 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.4 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Integrated high-performance 2.4 GHz PA, harmonic filter, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully-matched input and output
- LNA with integrated bypass mode
- High-performance SP3T switch to support Bluetooth/WiFi functions
- Transmit loopback mode
- Integrated positive-slope power detector
- Transmit gain: 27 dB
- Receive gain: 14 dB
- Direct connection to battery with 5 V or 3.3 V regulated supply
- Small QFN (16-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.4 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)