The SKYH22001 is an ultra-broadband hermetically sealed low-noise amplifier with superior gain flatness and exceptional linearity.
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature and process variation. The device offers the ability to externally adjust supply current.
- High-reliability Space and Military grade screening
- Operating frequency: 0.3 to 3.8 GHz
- Low noise figure: 1.2 dB typical
- High IP3 performance over voltage
- AC coupled
- Input and output matched to 50 Ω
- Minimum external component counts
- Temperature and process-stable adjustable active bias from -55 to +125 ̊C
- Packaging: ceramic hermetic QFP 14-pin 7 x 7 x 0.635 mm