The SKY65452-92LF is a Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) front-end low-noise amplifier (LNA) designed especially for set-top box applications. The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, and best in class composite triple beat (CTB) and composite second order (CSO). There are minimal external components.
The SKY65452-92LF is optimized to operate between 40 MHz and 1 GHz, which makes it ideal for cable and terrestrial set-top box and home gateway applications.
The SKY65452-92LF is fabricated using SiGe BiCMOS technology. The LNA uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in a 6-pin SC-70 package.
- Small signal gain: 15 dB typical
- Best in Class linearity
- Low noise figure: 2.9 dB typical
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 75 Ω
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small, 6-pin SC-70 (SC-88, SOT-363) plastic SMT package
- Set-Top Boxes
- Routers and Gateways