The SKY85712-21 is a highly-integrated, 5 GHz Front-End Module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 5 GHz Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz Power Amplifier (PA) intended for mobile/portable 802.11ac applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in off mode. An integrated power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control within the system.
The device is provided in a compact, 16-pin 3 x 3 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Integrated high-performance 5 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully-matched input and output
- Integrated power detector and directional coupler
- Transmit gain: 27 dB
- Receive gain: 12 dB
- Output power: +19 dBm @ 1.8% EVM, HT80, MCS9, 5 V/4.2 V
- Output power: +20 dBm @ 3% EVM, HT40, MCS7, 5 V/4.2 V
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 3 x 3 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020