The SKY65728-11 is a shielded front-end module (FEM) with an integrated low-noise amplifier (LNA) and pre-filter designed for Global Positioning System (GPS) L5 band receiver applications. The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, a high 1 dB input compression point (IP1dB), and a superior noise figure (NF).
The pre-filter provides the low in-band insertion loss and integrated notch filtering for excellent rejections of the cellular, PCS, and WLAN frequency bands. The SKY65728-11 uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in a Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
- Innovative proprietary shielded technology
- Wideband pre-filter
- Small signal gain: 16 dB typical
- Excellent out-of-band rejection
- Low noise figure: 1.6 dB typical
- Low current consumption
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50
- Single DC supply: 1.1 to 2.85 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small MCM (9-pin, 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.7 [nominal] mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)