The SKY66113-11 is a high-performance, fully integrated RF front-end module (FEM) designed for Bluetooth Low Energy/Bluetooth Smart, 802.15.4, Thread and ZigBee applications.
The SKY66113-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility. The device integrates a high-gain, low-noise LNA, transmit bypass path, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 V to 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 1.7 V to 3.6 V that allows the SKY66113-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve. Reference Designs
The SKY66113-11 FEM has been designed into reference designs with products from Silicon Labs. Combined with our partners’ platforms, the SKY66113-11 meets today's demand for long-range, low-power and cost-effective solutions.
- Integrated LNA with 12 dB gain
- Integrated switch with receive LNA and transmit bypass function
- Low noise figure: 2 dB typical
- Single-ended transmit/receive interface
- Fast switch on/off time: < 2 μs
- Supply range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Sleep mode current: < 1 μA typical
- No external bias resistor is required
- Small MCM (16-pin, 2.4 × 2.4 × 0.8 mm) package, NiPdAu plated (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
- Connected Homes