The SKY65050-372LF is a high performance, n-channel low noise transistor. The device is fabricated from Skyworks advanced depletion mode pHEMT process and is provided in a 2.20 x 1.35 x 1.10 mm, 4-pin SC-70 package.
The transistor’s low Noise Figure (NF), high gain, and excellent 3rd Order Intercept Point (IP3) allow the device to be used in various receiver and transmitter applications.
- Externally matched for wideband operation
- Noise Figure = 0.45 dB @ 2.4 GHz of device only
- Noise Figure = 0.65 dB @ 2.4 GHz including matching network loss
- Gain = 15.5 dB @ 2.4 GHz
- OIP3 = +23.5 dBm @ 2.4 GHz, VDD = 3 V, IDD = 20 mA
- P1dB = +10.5 dBm @ 2.4 GHz, VDD = 3 V, IDD = 20 mA
- Adjustable supply current, 5 to 55 mA
- Small, SC-70 (4-pin, 2.20 x 1.35 x 1.10 mm) package (MSL1, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)