The SKY65943-11 is a front-end module (FEM) with an integrated low-noise amplifier (LNA) and pre-filter and post-filter designed for Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver applications. The device provides high gain, excellent out-of-band rejection, and low noise figure. The pre-filter and post-filter provide low in-band insertion loss and excellent rejection for the cellular, PCS, and WLAN frequency bands. Output matching components are embedded inside the device. Only one external input matching inductor is required.
The SKY65943-11 is optimized to operate at 1559 to 1606 MHz, which makes it ideal for GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Compass/QZSS radio receiver applications.
The SKY65943-11 uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in the form of a 2.5 x 2.5 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
- Small signal gain: 16 dB
- Out-of-band P1dB: +6 dBm
- Out-of-band rejection: +80 dBc, 1627 to 1660 MHz
- Low noise figure: 1.7 dB
- Low current consumption: 2.9 mA @ 1.8 V
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.62 to 3.3 V
- Minimum number of external SMT devices required
- Small MCM (10-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)