The SKY85334-11 is a highly efficient, highly integrated, 2.4 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 2.4 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 2.4 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 2.4 GHz power amplifier (PA) with integrated digital pre-distortion (DPD) coupler intended for 802.11ax applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in off mode. An integrated logarithmic power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control within the system.
The device is provided in a compact, 16-pin 3 x 3 mm Land Grid Array (LGA) package.
- Integrated 802.11ax 2.4 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated logarithmic power detector and directional coupler
- Transmit gain: 30 dB
- Receive gain: 16 dB
- Output power: MCS0, +19 dBm
- Small LGA (16-pin, 3 x 3 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- Wireless Audio/Video
- Routers and Gateways