The SKY85747-11 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 5 GHz high-gain low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for high-power 802.11ax applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in the off mode. An integrated logarithmic power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control over 25 dB of dynamic range.
The device is provided in a compact, 24-pin 3 x 5 mm Land Grid Array (LGA) package, which may reduce the front-end board space by more than 50 percent.
- Integrated high-performance 5 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated logarithmic power detector and directional coupler
- Transmit gain: 32 dB typical
- Receive gain: > 15 dB
- Output power: +18.5 dBm typical, -43 dB DEVM, HT80, MCS11, 5 V
- Integrated, temperature compensated log detector
- Highly sensitive, jammer-tolerant LNA
- Small LGA (24-pin, 3 x 5 mm) package (MSL3, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)