The SKY58265-11 Front-End Module (FEM) is a fully matched, 140-pad Dual-Sided Ball Grid Array (DSBGA) module developed for 4G LTE and 5G NR applications. The FEM is a low profile 6.55 x 8.0 x 0.85 mm (Max.) package which consists of PA blocks, LNA blocks, RF inputs and outputs matched to 50 ohms, two Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI®) standard digital control blocks, and integrated duplexers for bands B1, B3, B66, B40, B40A, B32, B41, B7, B25, B34 and B39.
The enhanced SKY58265-11 architecture covers multiple bands and meets the spectral linearity requirements of LTE QPSK, 16QAM and 64QAM modulations with up to 20 MHz bandwidth/ 100 resource block allocations and New Radio DFTS-OFDM and CP-OFDM modulations up to 100 MHz bandwidth. Power output is controlled by varying the input power and an ET modulator adjusts the VCC for maximum efficiency. An extremely low leakage current maximizes handset standby time.
- Envelope Tracking (ET)
- Multiple Gain State Average Power Tracking Mode
- 50 ohm input/output impedance with internal DC-blocking
- Integrated LNAs for B1, B3, B66, B40, B32, B41, B7, B25, B40A, B34 and B39
- Two fully programmable MIPI v2.1 digital controls
- Continuous bias control via MIPI/RFFE interface
- Low Supply voltage
- Low leakage current in power-down mode
- Temperature sensor
- Autonomous over voltage protection
- Integrated filters for B1, B3, B66, B40, B40A, B32, B41, B7, B25, B34 and B39
- Integrated Antenna and band select switches
- Small, low profile package: 6.55 x 8.0 x 0.85 mm Max.
- SkyShield™ self-shielded module