The SKY85309-11 is a highly integrated, 2.4 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 2.4 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 2.4 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 2.4 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for high-power 802.11ac applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in off mode. An integrated power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control within the system.
The device is provided in a compact, 24-pin 3 x 5 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Integrated high performance 2.4 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully-matched input and output
- Integrated power detector and directional coupler
- Transmit gain: 32 dB
- Receive gain: 12 dB
- Output power: +22 dBm @ 1.8% EVM, HT40, MCS9, 5 V
- Output power: +24 dBm @ 3% EVM, HT40, MCS7, 5 V
- Small, QFN (24-pin, 3 x 5 mm) package (MSL3, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)