The SKY66188-11 is a high-linearity power amplifier (PA) with fully matched input/output and high gain. The compact 5 x 5 mm PA is designed for FDD 3G/4G LTE small cell base stations operating from 758 to 803 MHz. The active biasing circuitry is integrated to compensate PA performance over temperature, voltage, and process variation as well as an internal coupler for power monitoring.
The SKY66188-11 requires minimal external components and is part of a high-linearity, pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting all 3GPP bands.
- High gain: 37 dB (unconditionally stable)
- High linearity: +23 dBm with –50 dBc ACLR @ 85°C (WCDMA Test Model 1 with 64 DPCH)
- RF input and output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Excellent output return loss: <–15 dB
- Integrated active bias: performance compensated over temp
- PA On/Off function: 4.0 μs switching time
- Integrated coupler for output power monitoring
- Single supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Minimal external components
- Pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting all 3GPP bands
- Small 5 x 5 mm, 28-pin package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)