The SKY66118-11 is a high-performance, fully integrated RF front-end module (FEM) designed for Bluetooth, Zigbee®, and Thread applications.
The SKY66118-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility. The device integrates a +20 dBm power amplifier, RF switches, output matching, and harmonic filtering. Using simple 2-pin GPIO control, the FEM supports three modes of operation (transmit mode, bypass mode, and an ALL OFF sleep mode). The output power can also be externally adjusted through the VCTRL pin.
A low transmit current consumption and operation over a wide supply range enable the FEM to be used with a direct battery connection, supporting a wide range of battery discharge voltages.
- Integrated PA with up to +20 dBm output power
- Integrated bypass path, matching and harmonic filtering
- Output power control: ± 1dB
- Wide supply range: 1.7 V to 3.3 V
- Fast switch on/off time: 800 ns
- Low sleep current: < 1="" μa="" />
- Wide temperature range: -40°C to 105°C
- Small MCM (18-pin, 2.6 mm x 2.4 mm x 0.75 mm) package, (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
- Connected Homes
- Industrial IoT
- Smart Energy