The SKY66105-11 is a high performance, highly integrated RF Front-End Module (FEM) designed for high power Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) applications operating in the 902 MHz to 931 MHz frequency band.
The SKY66105-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility, with fully matched 50 Ω inputs and outputs, and digital controls compatible with 1.8 V to 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 4.8 V, which allows the SKY66105-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
The SKY66105-11 is packaged in a 12-pin, 8 x 6 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) with exposed ground paddle and surrounding shielding.
- Integrated PA with up to +30 dBm output power
- Receive pass-through
- Diversity antenna switching
- Single-ended, 50 Ω transmit/receive RF interfaces
- Fast turn-on/turn-off time: 1 to 2 μs
- Supply operation: 2.0 V to 4.8 V
- Sleep mode current: < 10 μA
- Small footprint shielded MCM (12-pin, 8.00 x 6.00 x 1.05 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- Connected Homes
- Industrial IoT
- Smart Energy