The SKY85331-11 is a highly integrated, 2.4 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 2.4 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 2.4 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 2.4 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for high-power 802.11ax applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in the off mode. An integrated logarithmic power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control over 20 dB of dynamic range.
The device is provided in a compact 24-pin 3 x 5 mm conformally shielded Land Grid Array (LGA) package, which may reduce the front-end board space by more than 50 percent.
- Integrated high-performance 2.4 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated logarithmic power detector
- Transmit gain: 33 dB
- Supports 802.11ax: output power:
- +20 dBm, -43 dB DEVM, MCS11
- +22 dBm, -40 dB DEVM, MCS11
- +24 dBm, -35 dB DEVM, MCS9
- Integrated, temperature-compensated log detector
- High LNA gain: 15 dB
- Small (24-pin, 3 x 5 mm) conformally shielded package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)