The SKY85743-31 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 5 GHz high-gain low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for high-power 802.11ax applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in the off mode. An integrated logarithmic power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control.
The device is provided in a compact, 24-pin 3 x 5 mm conformally shielded Land Grid Array (LGA) package, which may reduce the front-end board space by more than 50 percent.
- Integrated high-performance 5 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated logarithmic power detector
- Transmit gain: 34 dB typical
- Supports 802.11ax: output power
- Conformally shielded part
- Integrated, temperature-compensated log detector
- Highly sensitive, jammer-tolerant, high-gain LNA
- Small (24-pin, 3 x 5 mm) conformally shielded package