The SKY65624-682LF is a Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) front-end low-noise amplifier (LNA) designed for Global Positioning System/Global Navigation Satellite System (GPS/GLONASS)/Galileo and Beidou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) receiver applications. The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, a high 1 dB input compression point (IP1dB), and a superior noise figure (NF). Output matching components are embedded inside the device. Minimal input matching components are required.
The SKY65624-682LF is optimized to operate at 1559 to 1606 MHz, which makes it ideal for GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BDS radio receiver applications.
The SKY65624-682LF is fabricated using advanced SiGe BiCMOS technology. The LNA uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in the form of a 0.8 × 0.8 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
- Small signal gain: 17 dB typical
- Low noise figure: 0.65 dB typical
- Out-of-band IIP3: +4 dBm typical
- Low current consumption
- Output impedance internally matched to 50
- Single DC supply: 1.5 to 3.0 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small, QFN (5-pin, 0.8 × 0.8 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)