The SKY65708-11 is a Front-End Module (FEM) with an integrated Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) and pre-filter designed for Global Positioning System/Global Navigation Satellite System (GPS/GNSS) receiver applications. The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, a high 1 dB Input Compression Point (IP1dB), and a superior Noise Figure (NF).
The LNA is fabricated using advanced GaAs pHEMT technology. The GPS pre-filter provides the low in-band insertion loss and integrated notch filtering for excellent rejections of the cellular, PCS, and WLAN frequency bands. The SKY65708-11 uses Surface Mount Technology (SMT) in the form of a 1.7 x 2.3 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
An integrated LTE Band 13 notch filter has been incorporated to improve performance in the presence of a Band 13 blocker. For solutions that do not require a Band 13 filter, the Skyworks SKY65708-51 is ideal.
- Integrated LTE Band 13 notch filter
- Small signal gain: 13.9 dB typical
- IIP3: +8.1 dBm
- Low Noise Figure: 1.95 dB typical
- Low current consumption
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.8 to 3.6 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small, MCM (6-pin, 1.7 x 2.3 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- Cellular Telematics