The SKY13713-21 is an LNA diversity module to be used in a cellular mobile device. It supports cellular diversity receiver and localization service receiver functions. It is compatible with 3GPP GSM, WCDMA, LTE and LTE standards and supports the following service bands: B29, B26, B8, B20, B12/13, B28A and B28B for the cellular part.
The SKY13713-21 is packaged in a small 4 3 0.7 mm, 24- lead surface mount package. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF paths as long as no DC voltage is applied. The part can operate over the temperature range of –30 °C to +85 °C.
- RX diversity FEM with seven selectable filters and LNA paths, one Aux path and optional bypass mode
- Low insertion loss thru path
- Integrated SAW filter and discrete LNA gain stage
- SAW filters:
- B29 (717 to 728 MHz)
- B26 (859 to 894 MHz)
- B8 (925 to 960 MHz)
- B20 (791 to 821 MHz)
- B12/13 (729 to 756 MHz)
- B28A (758 to 788 MHz)
- B28B (773 to 803 MHz)
- Integrated MIPI interface
- Small (4 x 3 x 0.7 mm) 24-lead MCM package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)