The SE5004L is a 5GHz power amplifier offering high linear power for wireless LAN applications. The SE5004L incorporates a power detector for closed loop monitoring and control of the output power.
The SE5004L offers high integration for a simplified design, providing quicker time to market and higher application board production yield. The device integrates the input match, the inter-stage match, the output match, the power detector with 15dB of dynamic range and a 3.8GHz notch filter. Only 6 external decoupling capacitors are required to complete the design.
For wireless LAN applications, the device meets the requirements of IEEE802.11a & 802.11n, and delivers approximately 26dBm of linear output power at 5V.
The SE5004L integrates temperature compensated bias voltage generators. A 2.85V reference voltage on VREF is all that is required to enable or disable the power amplifier.
- High output power amplifier: 26dBm at 5V
- External Analog Reference Voltage (VREF) for maximum flexibility
- Buffered, temperature compensated power detector
- 3% EVM, @26dBm, 64 QAM, 54 Mbps
- 32 dB Gain
- Lead Free, RoHS compliant, halogen free MSL3 package
- 20 pin 4 mm x 4 mm x 0.9 mm QFN