The SKY85736-11 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 5 GHz high-gain low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for high-power 802.11ac applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in the off mode. An integrated power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control within the system.
The device is provided in a compact, 24-pin 3 x 5 mm laminate package, which may reduce the front-end board space by more than 50 percent.
Scroll Down to View Related Products
- Integrated high-performance 5 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated power detector and directional coupler
- Transmit gain: 32 dB
- Receive gain: > 15 dB
- Output power: +22 dBm @ –35 dB DEVM, HT80, MCS9, 5 V
- Output power: +23 dBm @ –30 dB DEVM, HT40, MCS7, 5 V
- Small laminate (24-pin, 3 x 5 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)