The SKY85330-11 is a complete 802.11b/g/n 256 QAM WLAN RF front-end module (FEM). The device provides all the functionality of a fully matched power amplifier (PA), power detector, low-noise amplifier (LNA), and single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch.
The SKY85330-11 provides a complete 2.4 GHz WLAN RF solution from the output of the transceiver to the antenna, and from the antenna to the input of the transceiver. The LNA increases the receive sensitivity of embedded solutions to improve range or to overcome the insertion loss of cellular filters (often included for mobile applications).
The SKY85330-11 also includes a transmitter power detector with 20 dB of dynamic range, and a digital enable control for transmitter power ramp on/off control.
The device is provided in an ultra-compact, 16-pin 2.5 x 2.5 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Integrated high-performance 2.4 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully-matched input and output
- LNA with integrated bypass mode
- Integrated positive slope power detector
- Transmit gain: 32 dB
- Receive gain: 16 dB
- Small QFN (16-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- Routers and Gateways
- Wireless Audio/Video
- Smart Audio