The SKY85711-11 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 5 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for mobile/portable 802.11ac applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in off mode. An integrated power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control within the system.
The device is provided in a compact, 16-pin 2.5 x 2.5 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Integrated high-performance 5 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully-matched input and output
- Integrated power detector and directional coupler
- Transmit gain: 28 dB
- Receive gain: 12 dB
- Output power: +17 dBm @ 1.8% EVM, HT80, MCS9
- Output power: +18 dBm @ 3% EVM, HT40, MCS7
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)