Skyworks SE5003L1-R is a 5 GHz Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) Power Amplifier (PA) with superior output power, linearity, and efficiency. These features make the SE5003L1-R ideal for Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN IEEE802.11ac) applications.
The device is fabricated using Indium Gallium Phosphide (InGaP) Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) technology. The device is internally matched and mounted in a 20-pin, 4 x 4 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) Surface-Mounted Technology (SMT) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable low cost solution.
- Linear output power of +19 dBm for IEEE 802.11ac 256-QAM, EVM < 1.8% @ 5.0 V
- High gain of 32 dB @ 5.0 V
- Power shutdown mode
- Superior gain flatness
- Fully matched at RF input/output ports
- Load insensitive power detector
- Small footprint QFN (20-pin, 4 x 4 mm) SMT package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)